Beauty tips for face pimples
The popular belief is that the main reason for pimples is adolescence. Yes it is one of the reasons but there are many reasons for it.
Chronic constipation is one of the major cause for the pimples on face. Pimples clearly reflect the indigestion and malnutrition problem we face. Many of us fond of oily and fried foods, but they are regarded as pimple accelerators.
Pimples are quite common in teenagers and young people. The face, neck, chest area and shoulders are the common areas that are affected by pimples. If proper care is not taken, the pimples can turn wild and makes you look weird. Pimple breakouts might cause you to panic and try out all sorts of creams, lotions and ointments available in the market.
However, an effective cure of the problem lies in complete health care and following a healthy dietary routine. As well as home remedies also do great help in coping up with pimples.
Here are some tried and tested tips about treating pimples.
- Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples.
- Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.
- Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh limejuice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for treating pimples.
- Apply a combination of crushed ice and astringent on pimples.
- Blend honey and tomato juice together and keep on your face for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help to make old marks left by a pimple outbreak.
- Boil 100 gm of mint leaves in water and strain the liquid. Mix to teaspoons of camphor powder into this. Refrigerate the solution. Wipe your face with this preparation.
- Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Rub it on the pimples. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Use always oil free cosmetics and make up on your face to avoid pimples.
- The best medicine for pimples is rubbing neem leaves with fresh turmeric. Apply this paste on pimples.
- Tulsi is a great medicine for treating pimples. Just grind tulsi leaves and apply on pimples.