Beauty tips for hair
Hair is a symbol of beauty. A healthy, beautiful hair on head is everyone's wish and is a crowning glory for women. Silky, shiny, swingy, healthy and well-groomed hair adds movement while flatteringly framing the face.
Hair is an expression of personality, it is one of the attractive parts of human glamour. It is definitely one of the important parts of one’s personal appearance. To make a good impression your hair must be beautifully well groomed and must be in a perfect condition.
Studies have proved that women feel wonderful when their hair grows faster and thicker. No one wants less hair and head without hair. Especially, there would hardly a woman who is totally happy with her hair.
One cannot build a house without solid foundation. Similarly you cannot make your hair beautiful unless you provide care and nourishment it needs.
In today’s generation many companies are marketing products in the name of herbal products, which are disguised synthetic products. These products do more harm to your hair rather than doing any good.
So it will be a better idea to switch to more natural ways in making your hair beautiful. Lets discuss some simple and easy beauty tips for beautiful hair.
After head bath, Take one mug of bellam (jaggery) mixed water and pour it on your head only. After 5 minutes wash your hair with drinking water. Now your hair will looks good and in perfect form.
Take 25 Tulsi (Holy Basil) leaves and 25 Vepa (Neem) leaves put to dry with the help of sun heat. Make it as powder of these leaves and add sufficient water to it. Apply this mixture to hair as a pack, wait for one hour and take bath, so that the severe hair fall problem will be solved slowly.
Mash two ripe bananas. Add half cup beaten curd. Apply this paste all over your scalp and coat the ends of the hair with it.
Beat up an egg in a cup of milk or yogurt. Squeeze in the juice of the one lemon. Add to this a teaspoon of the coconut oil or olive oil massage well into your hair. Cover with moist & warm towel.
- Avoid washing your hair too frequently, as it will result in washing out the color very speedily.Use shampoos especially meant for colored hair, as they are designed especially for the purpose and do not strip away color from your hair that fast.
- For maintaining the luster of your hair, ensure to apply a good conditioner every time you wash your hair. This will not only prevent your hair from becoming dry, but will also moisturize it, securing the color.
- Avoid brushing your hair when it's wet, because that's when it is at its most vulnerable.
- Opt for a shampoo that has sunscreen as a major ingredient.
- Use a conditioner after shampooing, and that also a deep conditioner once a month.
- You should not shampoo your hair for more than two times weekly. The hair has natural oils that could be stripped off by frequent shampooing.
- Always use wide-toothed combs to care for your curly hair.
- To prevent frizzing, never brush or rub your hair with a towel for it to dry. It is best if you will let your hair dry naturally or else, blot it with a towel.
For long, healthy hair, mix 2 cups coconut oil, 1 cup grated sweet gourd and 1 cup water. Heat till it soaks up all the water an keep aside for night. Strain an massage hair regularly with this oil.
- To feel flake free, apply neem leaf paste along with lemon juice to the scalp. Wash off with water after hair an hour.
- For lustrous hair mix equal quantities of castor oil & olive oil and massage into your hair. Leave overnight. Wash hair with Shikakai the next day.
- For treating gray hair, leave a seashell filled with water, add a tsp of gulab jal and apply to your hair.