Gout is a type of Arthritics that occurs to the people of all age groups. Storing of uric acid crystals around joints causes Gout. Normally foot is the common location for gout occurrence. Some times it may occur at fingers, elbows and big toe also. Though this is also a kind of joint pain the treatment for treating the gout is different. We can treat the gout through natural remedies as they donít give any side effects.
Best Home Remedies tips to Treat Gout:
- Apple cider vinegar is a good remedy for Gout, so mix apple cider vinegar with honey in equal quantities. Have this daily before going to bed.
- Put the effected area in the warm water in which Epsom salt was dissolved for 15 to 20 minutes daily before going to bed.
- The uric acid substances can be dissolved in the vitamin C only. Drink concentrated lemon juice mixed with water.
- French beans are very helpful to treat Gout. Extract the juice from French beans and drink this twice a day.
- Avoid drinking tea, coffee and alcohol daily.
- Prepare a paste with mustered powder and wheat powder by mixing it with water. Apply this paste at the gout.
- Drink more water to hydrate your body that is at least 2 liters per day.
- Eating fresh cherries daily also controls the pain caused by the Gout.
- Dip slightly a smooth cloth in warm castor oil and tie this around the effected area. This gibes you relief from pain.
- As Parsley is a diuric substance it will help a lot to remove uric acid from the body, so consume this weekly once.
- In take of Alfalfa regularly, also very beneficial to avoid Gout pains.
- To get immediate relief from Gout pain, massage the affected area with ice cubes for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drink milk mixed with honey daily this gives you a lot of calcium and vitamin c contents.
- Phosphorus will eliminate uric acid deposits as banana is rich in phosphorus, its better to eat more bananas.
- Better to avoid animal based food items like meat, beef, chicken and fish.
- Give high priority to citrus fruits like Tomatoes and berries in your daily diet. These are having abundance of vitamin C.
- Consume more green leafy vegetables better raw wither in the form of salads or juices.
- Prefer fruits like Apples and strawberries. Consume them daily as a part of your diet this will also heal Gout.
- Ginger is also a home remedy for Gout. Drink ginger tea made with pepper milk and sugar.
- Drink orange juice and pineapple juice mixed with curd and sugar this will really work a lot.
tags: Health, Gout
Comments: "Home Remedies to Treat Gout"
You can leave your comment on "Home Remedies to Treat Gout" here.